Pecinta PTC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tempat berkumpul manusia - manusia pecinta PPC

this book. Wei Xiaobao

tongzhuod

Jumlah posting : 3

this book. Wei Xiaobao Empty this book. Wei Xiaobao

Post  tongzhuod Wed May 04, 2011 9:32 am

this book. Wei Xiaobao

the book's very, very impressed. Pander to his directions, exquisitely carved, he handled all aspects of the relations capability. The strange thing is my father like Wei Xiaobao, specially bought this book, we see that happy place, will laugh. Food culture of "what we lack," said the father and the same time I like a book, probably birkenstock sandals this means, of course, the subconscious, and to recognize that we face, I am afraid little difficult. Dad and I may belong to a class of people - not the WTO, just wandering the edge of the mainstream. But, no accession to the WTO's father to write the works are sonorous and forceful. To Shenzhen, he was fascinated by the development of Shenzhen. Successive years, he explains his interviews, wrote the "Love in the Street", "East River Water Supply" project, "joint-stock reform," "our team to the Sun - million engineering building in Shenzhen," the good work. Daddy do not want is to write to write ah ah, my mother said that he was truly understand the meaning of life. And I can not, I think too much, birkenstock think too far. Wanted to say he did not care, you can always fly high heart children. One day my mother said: We build a small house in the mountains, and I have a special yearning for its own single detached homes. Open the door leading to a corridor outside the hospital, fences, flowers and trees, butterflies fly . but it seems worldly father shattered my dream. Dad said: "The choice of what kind of housing, is to choose what kind of lifestyle. No running water, no toilets, no supermarket. Rats, flies, mosquitoes, and unknown worms, you can stand it?" I am silent. Mother said: The key is your heart is not static. Where a person lived in did not matter, there is a beacon in your heart, you will have their own way forward. She was telling truths, class teachers have said before, nothing new. But I was not happy, or I would not find happiness. But the joy is to find here? Happiness is a person's attitude toward life, not a place. Mom said that my life problems. Dad said: one must have a sense of responsibility, but also understand the "happy" to mean, that is, value orientation. Some people think that "eat, drink, be merry" is a happy, some people think "work" is happy, you choose? I do not know. Mom birkenstocks said I immature. She said: human self-estimate is the denominator, the value of a molecule, in normal circumstances is complete, is an integer. If the self-righteous, exaggerated ten times the value becomes one-tenth. You see, two people taught me one, I just birkenstock outlet wait to die, if we have litter of children at home, they care to get through it? The first part of Section 3 day Training Class (1) junior high school, we leave childhood friend to another world. In those curious, nervous days, we have started a life to the colorful picture, where we first tasted the joys and sorrows of life. Training Class - the first leg of my life. First, the admitted class competition, I think, our generation more or less affected by the cartoons. Only child alone and comfortable living conditions prompted us to desperately books, the first people in our generation is a popular Japanese comic book together, "Saint Seiya." At that time most of us who have a birkenstock shoes desire is the desire to be taken to a mysterious place of training, and finally became a prominent figure prowess. I did not bring that mysterious place can be, but received a registration notice in secondary schools, inside it announced that I had become a member and want me to take the entire summer vacation to conduct review, ready for school placement test. Notice there is also special emphasis: students with good academic results will be divided into priority classes. When in the Mainland to know what the key class, because he did not personally experienced, or some mystery. Now often argue that newspapers still have that rank or grade the students into how how bad, but also said the key sub-classes and regular classes is conducive to part of the students to better play to their strengths. But if I choose again, I think I'll still go hard look at the. Most people have a sense of superiority to succeed, I am no exception. Moreover,

Waktu sekarang Tue May 14, 2024 2:40 pm