Pecinta PTC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tempat berkumpul manusia - manusia pecinta PPC

said that. Although

tongzhuod

Jumlah posting : 3

said that. Although  Empty said that. Although

Post  tongzhuod Wed May 04, 2011 9:32 am

said that. Although

parents will not let me listen to, but when people left, they threw things around so angry, I know how the story. Besides "pure child", a child is because of ignorance seems simple. But the child's jealousy is born. I do not like to play a small fight birkenstock outlet with people, but things do not seem to my will. Since the school has been known, the sarcastic comments from the children, just like a lever, as full of people. You do not mess with others, they will come to provoke you. The teacher said, the children should be solidarity, and after class, children will form a small group with impunity, to isolate you, reject you. Behind every child has a pair of eyes birkenstocks staring at undefeated, so when you get the prize, their first reaction is envy you, to congratulate you. However, changing the body is another matter.First, section 2, I am not happy (3) primary school to university, teachers are the same, some of which outstanding students and teachers all love and loneliness. The child is most likely to see his face, and have this sense of crisis, are for fear of losing the teacher's pet. Some framing is produced it! People unbearable. Since then I came to understand that the greatest harm to a person, not physical, physical injury, may play down one day and disappear, but the mental harm, will likely follow their lives and get rid of - - kept thinking of the pain of a child alone had been wronged no one to tell, a person with no support tenacious resistance to the power, to the resentment of the last such gathering of more and more people, would like a mental torture trees bud, growing up, changing day by day, if there is a correct attitude towards it, is a leap in the realm of human life, and birkenstock if not, will become the hit of doom. Fifth, how do to the most happy? I hate that they are not eloquent, do not like to speak. Our family just moved to live in the new house now, not long home and the toilet handle between the faucets do not know how to come off. Women have found to get asked who's. I do not know, of course she does not know, and my Dad to write something on the computer it is too lazy to say anything. Concluded that I did my mother, she got angry and started to blame me, I burst into tears, does not speak, my mother even more convinced that I did, and put me out of it done many wrong things. Until then my father come out to clarify that he did it. Mother suddenly shocked, and more angry. Mom said I: "Since it is not your doing, why do birkenstock sandals not you clear?" I said: "I have told you I do not know, you do not believe what can I do?" Mom tear out anger: "You To argue that you can not own grievances ah. "I do not speak, but my mind was to say: from small to large, you are with the elders taught me not to talk back to. Later, my mother and talk to me about it once: "You have a high school student, you should learn to protect yourself. Not what you do, you must be resolutely denied; that you do, you bravely recognition. You feel wronged without that who knows, ah, today, if the father did not speak out, or that it did not happen at home, you're not too wrong? And you may be punished. "I know my mother 're right, but has formed a character, it is difficult to change. To the university, from the self-esteem, I sometimes struggle a bit but sometimes mishandled a degree. One birkenstock shoes day her mother came to see me the way a business trip in Guangzhou, did not have time to wash my clothes, my mother helped me roll up sleeves and do the laundry. Quarters of the girls with envy said: wow, you Haoxingfua, to my mother to your laundry. I immediately retorted: "No ah? None of your business?" Somehow put the people offended. I especially like "The Deer"

Waktu sekarang Tue May 14, 2024 10:48 am