Pecinta PTC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tempat berkumpul manusia - manusia pecinta PPC

she insisted against

tongzhuod

Jumlah posting : 3

she insisted against Empty she insisted against

Post  tongzhuod Wed May 04, 2011 9:30 am

she insisted against

you, you speak reason with her is unclear, it will only lead to more trouble. Mom also told me that his mother and university student S, S's mother is a very gentle kind person. Mama do not wish their children a conflict with the old school. Mother center, which means that I put up.In fact, my mother has not allowed when the Man a few years ago I heard people say, S's mother because the title of wrangling to do with my colleagues, S can be birkenstock considered family history now. Wherefore, that is, so that no conflict of interest is Harmony, the polite, educated. Politeness is the so-called modesty movement respectful language performance. The so-called general culture and education is the cultivation of moral character. Courtesy is the external surface is deliberately trained and can put on. The education is from the heart, there is the environment, education, experience, combine to form the inner qualities. In other words, a person polite, likable, but he may be selfish and hypocritical inner. But say that a person educated, not only on his external behavior, but also that the content of this people, moral quality is good. Not always make fun birkenstock outlet of the unfortunate fate, but fate always make fun of good and educated people, good people easily become unfortunate. The same thing also happened in junior high, I do monitor it is also the minister doing the art school, the school radio station is still working, extremely busy day. Mom worried that this could affect my study, advised me to give up one. But I came out of the original environment of Shenzhen, a good love good love life is learning, how you can easily give up the joy of it already. A year later I finally proved himself, nearly 500 people in a year, my test scores are the top five! This shows that I am competent. School, parents also specifically requested the mother to teach their children at the description of experience, the parents so happy, and I excited. Not happy long thing coming. A cadre class said to me: so much for your part-time how busy you point out, we do more class work, what good things we discussed, over we do, you will concentrate on the school it dry. It made me really a lot easier, class work unavoidably, but doing it is time to lose, and I have birkenstock sandals this understanding for the students and happy. Over time, the class teacher talked to me was: I heard you're not so dry birkenstock shoes class work, all day long soak in the school? After another few days, a senior leader came to me: I heard you in a relationship, every day high school boys to come to you? I hastened to explain: the Ministry of the students is to talk about literature and art work. Art Department other students are boys, and that for some, we are particularly excited about, vigorously carry out the activities, several cadres from time to time to get together and discuss the work. My heart felt wronged, the teacher how so? Class work I did a dry, schools do not do it right? Besides, how do you know that a few students the teacher come to me? Appears to be reported to the teacher and some students. , I let the boys came to me the Department of Art, I said something I will take the initiative to high school where to look for you, to save students gossip. They are the third floor of another building, the students will not have views of the right? However, this does not help, I seem to have a camera behind, always scanning me. After a while I was approached by senior leader and a: I heard that people do not talk, you talk to people every day? That was really one hundred hearing, obviously, I caught it! I write to you suddenly have to take out the two issues, which has been lingering in my mind: First, that intellectual culture, the second is that children simply. Let me talk about "intellectual culture" could be hit or swear intellectuals fewer people birkenstocks than other groups. But the momentum that they care about, and engaging in "machinations" little tricks means I can not believe they are "knowledgeable people." Small to large, I looked at some big people find Mom and Dad said so,

Waktu sekarang Wed May 15, 2024 3:24 am