Pecinta PTC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tempat berkumpul manusia - manusia pecinta PPC

ana surrace

chwengjwendy

Jumlah posting : 3

ana surrace Empty ana surrace

Post  chwengjwendy Wed May 04, 2011 7:42 am

ana surrace

tnrowrn me crust ana surrace or me eartn from anv center or immuse. or rrom more man one. ana waxen man oe attmma witn sound ana mam wanes, MBT Shoes aevenaem uvon me %mvwse ana won circumstances or vosinon a to sea ana tana."Mr. jUallet contends, and the writer thinks justly so, that until MBT Trainers the above axiom was clearly grasped, the observation of earthquake phenomena, in the absence of a guiding rule, was vague and useless.The Elastic Wave op Shock.Mr. Mallet claims that the elastic wave of shock may reach a given point upon the surface with any angle of emergence the angle contained by the horizontal plane with the MBT Shoes Sale wavepath at the point of emergence, or in any azimuth. The path of the wave being deemed a right line joining that point MBT Sale with tne center of impulse or focus, the wave being assumed to be propagated thence in all outward directions in spherical shells. Mr. Mallet, however, candidly admits that this is only strictly true with a homogeneous elastic sona.ifir. mauei iurtner asserts tnat every noinc in a coseismal line cor tee ime in wmcn an carina iiasewave snan simultaneously reacn me earth s surface, at the moment of shock, describes a close curve inspace, returning almost exactly to the point from which itstarted Into motionthe curve being one of double curvature, tlie vibration taking place nearly simultaneously in three rectangular unequal axes. For . the purpose of the inquiry, however, Mr. Mallet considers that the transversal vibration may be left out of the estimate, and deems the closed curve of normal vibration as confined to vertical planes passing through the center of impulse; in fact, that the movement of the wave particles may be assumed as confined to right lines. in directum with the path of the wave,whose length is equal to its amplitude, or to onehalf its complete vibration.As the coseismal curve or crest of a wave of shock enlarges its area, traveling outwards in all directions from the MBT earthquake verticalthat is. from the vertical line passing through t ie earth s surface and center and the forcesevery point in and upon the surface in succession moves once forward and back, in the direction of the wavepath, and to the extent of its amplitude at that point, or in two components, vertical and horizontal, that shall give such direction.

Waktu sekarang Wed May 15, 2024 3:23 am