Pecinta PTC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tempat berkumpul manusia - manusia pecinta PPC

he hath blessed me

zhensansa

Jumlah posting : 4

he hath blessed me Empty he hath blessed me

Post  zhensansa Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:45 am

he hath blessed me

And it came to pass that I obeyed the voice of the angel, and returned towards my house. And aa I was going thither, I found the man whom the angel said unto me, thou shalt receive into thy house; and behold it was this same man who has been speaking unto you concerning the things of God. And the angel said unto me, he is a holy man; wherefore I know he is a holy man, because it waa said by an angel of God. And again, I know that the things whereof he hath testified are true; for behold, I say unto you, that as the Lord liveth, even so he has sent his angel to make these things manifest unto me; and this he Tory Burch Outlet has done while this Alma hath dwelt at my house; for behold, he hath blessed mine house, he hath blessed me, and my women, and my children, and my father, and my kinsfolks; yea, even all my kindred hatn he blessed, and the blessing of the Lord hath reated upon us according to the worda which he spake.
    And now when Amulek had spoken these words, the people began to be astonished, seeing there was more than one witness who testified of the things whereof Tory Burch Flats they were accused, and also of the things whi«m were to come, according to the spirit of prophecy which was in them; nevertheless, there were some among them who thought to question them, that by their cunning devices they might catch th$m in their words, that they might find witneaa against them, that they might deliver tbein to the judges, that they might be judged according to the law, and that
    they might be slain or cast into prison, according to tha crime which they could make appear, or witness against them. Now it was those men who sought to destroy them, who were lawyers, who were hired or appointed by tha people to administer the law at their times of trials, or at the trials of the crimes of the people, before the judges. Now these lawyers were learned in all the arts and cunning of the people; and this wss to enable them that they might be skilful in their profession. And it come to pass that they began to question Amulek, that thereby they might make him cross his words, or contradict the words which he should speak. Now they knew not that Amulek could know of their designs. But it came to pasa as they began to question him, he perceived their thoughts, and he saia unto them, 0 ye wicked and perverse generation; ye lawyers and hypocrites; for ye are laying the foundations of the deviP; for ye are laying traps and snares to catch the holy ones of God; ye arc Jaying plans to pervert the ways of the righteous, and to bring down the wrath of God upon your heads, even to the utter destruction of this people; yea, well did Mosiah say, who was our last king, when he was about to deliver up the kingdom, having no one to confer it upon, causing that this people should be governed by their own voices; yea, well did he say, that if the time should come that the voico of this pcoplo rhould choose iniquity; that is, if the time shoulcf come that this'people should fall into transgression, they would be ripe for destruction. And now i. say unto you, that well doth the Lord judge of your iniquities; well doth he cry unto this people, by the voice of nis angels, repent ye, re-ent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. Yea, well oth he cry, by the voice of his angels, that I will corns down among my people, with equity and justice in my hands. Yea, and I say unto you, that if it were not forths prayers of the righteous, who arc now in the land, that yc would even now be visited with utter destruction; yet it would not be by flood, as were the people in the days of Noah, but it would be by famine, and t>y pestilence, and the sword. But it is by the prayers of tne righteous that ye are spared; now therefore if ye will cast out the righteous from among you, then will not the Lord stay his hand, but in his fierce anger he will come out against you; then ye shall be amitten by famine, and by pestilence, and by the sword; and the time is soon at hand, except ye repent.

Waktu sekarang Wed May 15, 2024 6:14 am