Pecinta PTC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tempat berkumpul manusia - manusia pecinta PPC

remember the words

zhensansa

Jumlah posting : 4

remember the words Empty remember the words

Post  zhensansa Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:43 am

remember the words

Yea, and if it had not been for his matchless power, and his mercy, and his long suffering towards us, we should unavoidably hava been cut off from the face of the earth, long before this period of time, and perhaps been consigned to a state of endless misery and wo. Behold, now I say unto you, that he commandeth you to repent; and except ye repent, ye can in no wise inherit the kingdom of God. But behold, this is not all: he has commanded you to repent, or he will utterly destroy you from off the lace of the earth; yea, he will visit you in his anger, and in his fiercc anger he will not turn away. Behold, do ye not remember the words which he spake unto Lehi, saying, that inasmuch as ye shall keep my commandments, ye shall prosper in the land? Ana cgain it is said, that tnaamuch aa ye will not keep my commandments, ye shall be cut off Tory Burch Outlet from the presence of the Lord. Now I would that ye should remember, that inasmuch aa the Lamanites have not kept the commandments of God, they have been cut off from the presence of the Lord. Now we see that the word of the Lord has been verified in this thing, and the Lamanites have been cut off from his presence, from the beginning of their transgressions in the land. Nevertheless I say unto Tory Burch Flats you, that it shall be more tolerable for them in the day of judgment, than for you, if ye remain in your sins; yea, and even more tolerable for them in this life, than for you, except ye repent, for there are many promises which are extended to the Lamanites: for it is becouse of the traditions of their fathers that cause them to remain in their state of ignorance; therefore the Lord will be merciful unto them, and prolong their existance in the land. And at some period of time they will be brought to believe in his word, and to know of the incorrectncss of the traditions of their fathers; and many of them will be saved, for the Lord will be merciful unto all who call on his name. But behold, 1 say unto you, that if ye persist in your wickcdness, that your day? shall not be prolonged in the land, for the Lamanites shall be srnt upon you; and if ye repent not, they shall come in a time when you know not, and ye shall be visited with utter destruction; and it shall be according to the fierce anger of the Lord; for he will not suffer you that
    ye shall lire in your iniauitica, to destroy hit people. I say nnto you, nay; he would rather suffer that the Lamanitea might deatroy all this people who are called the people of Nephi, if it weTe possible that they could fall into sins and transgressions, after having had so much light and so much knowledge given unto them of the Lord their God; yea, after having been such a highly favored people of the Lord; yea, after having been favored above every other nation, kindred, tongue or people; after having had all things made known unto them, according to their desires, and their faith, and prayers, of that which haa been, and which is, and which is to comc; having been vistitcd by the spirit of God; having converaed with angels, and having been spoken unto by the voice of the Lord; and having the spirit of prophecy, and tbe spirit of revelation, and also many gifts; the gift of speaking with tongues, and the gift of preaching, and the gift of the Holy Ghost, and the gift of translation: yea, and after having beer, delivered of God out of the land of Jerusalem, by the hand of the Lord; having been saved from famine, and from sickness, and all manner of diseases of every kind; and they having been waxed strong in battle, that they might not be destroyed; having been brought out of bondage time after time, and having been kept and preserved until now; and they have been prospered until they are rich in all manner of things. And now behold I say unto you, that if this people, who have received so many blessings from the hand of the Lord, should transgress, contrary to the light and knowledge which they ao have; I say unto you, that if this be the ease; that if they should fall into transgreasion, that it would be far more tolerable for the Lamanites than for them.

Waktu sekarang Tue May 14, 2024 9:40 am