Pecinta PTC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tempat berkumpul manusia - manusia pecinta PPC

an etdermf

reva555

Jumlah posting : 3

an etdermf Empty an etdermf

Post  reva555 Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:30 pm

an etdermf

Kh an etdermf t thai of wwtfc in JKIKHIIIS TO KI IVS. utotitvM nanwrats for Inters, pullxg "I" for ' " -J- for "h wd on. and tWa IMU iU NSsJckt Uiinp of ninmh from Itft lo ngk , mosw( to tht n%fn only ti ntsrxuy to kttU IMS Is general, a V oal cede<tnrtx he reprrwnlrd by a (OMlMOOs ml sl.rsj atf< } futktau . tick a rmlti/ 'airs tht iuimprt of cooUaujty. Sr I F haru, A CMVIMM to Tory Burch Flats Otmami A of ui (Oxford. Tht CIsTtrdm Prrrv l 44 , pr 22-21. an! A. K Stn. CoMfein C'kofcr mJ Social (Son IriiKiK-o HoUcc D ). irro . pp J4f For further rrtrfrtKcv ste M S HovtbaUer. "Tlx Prortt Stilt of CctHwciptao TWory.M MWta. ssst imi ,pf. 71 Of. In ihr hut017 of moral ph.tot |fiy tht (CtKtfCon of a trileal ordtr . oo ally appears ifeugb il m ot taffaady diKuutd. A dew r-iimple may be fount la Huachtwa. A Syrtrm of Urrol rtihnofhf |TJJ . I St pt-pmn ifcat in torn pann; fTrnvrs cf tht unt klad. r utt OWtr iterant at l OtratKo. 10 com- partng plenum < diflrrtal laidt. r Mtl coMidcr or button and d.frnri jctntly P utircs c4 lufhtr I ill may Kin a nottfe (reMer ihao tkow of kxarr kiedt howtser j- l tht latsrr'i itxtmcy ted d mt Sit U A Salby-B^t. term b "lexicographical." but it b too cumbersome.) This is an order which requires us to satisfy the first principtc in the ordering before wc can muse oo to the second, the second before we consider the third, and so on. Tory Burch Outlet A principle docs not come into play until tbone previous to it are either fully met or do not apply. A serial ordering avoids, then, having to balance principles at all; those earlier in the ordering have an absolute weight, so to speak, with respect to later ones, and hold without exception. Wc can regard such a tanking as analogous to a sequence of constrained maximum principles. For we can suppose that any principle in the order b to be maximized sub¬ject to the condition that the prccesling principles are fully satisfied. As an important spcvial case I shall, in fact, propose an ordering of this kind by ranking the principle of equal liberty prior to the prin¬ciple regulating economic and social inequalities. Thb meats, in effect, that the basse structure of society b to arrange the inequalities of wealth and authority in ways consistent with the equal liberties required by the preceding principle. Certainly the concept of a lexical, or serial, order docs nc offhand seem very promising. In¬deed. it appears to offend our sense of moderation and good judg¬ment.

Waktu sekarang Wed May 15, 2024 12:20 am